Your confidence is decreasing due to the darkening of the lips? try these home remedies
Home Remedies to Get Rid of Dark Lips
Lips are the softest part of our body. Lips also help a lot in enhancing beauty. But in today’s busy time no one has time to take care of them due to which they start turning black. Many times, due to direct exposure to sunlight, due to any kind of allergy, use of cheap quality cosmetics, eating tobacco, smoking too many cigarettes or consuming too much caffeine. turn black. Although there are many such remedies in the market by which the color of dark lips can be corrected, today we are going to tell you some home remedies. Here are some home remedies to get rid of dark lips-
- Lemon is often used to remove dark circles. You can also use it to remove the blackness of the lips. The bleaching properties of lemon are very effective in reducing the darkening of the lips.
- Lips can also become dark due to lack of water, so drink at least eight glasses of water every day. Along with this, you can also take coconut water, orange juice. Especially beetroot juice keeps the lips soft.
- Removing the dead skin of the lips also removes the blackness. Grind sugar in a mixer and mix some amount of butter in it and apply it on the lips. By doing this once a week, the lips will become soft and their depth will also reduce.
- Apply lemon, potato, and beetroot juice on your lips every night. Wash it off in the morning. With this remedy, the blackness of the lips will be removed and there will be a pink glow in them.
- Olive oil can also prove to be effective in lightening your dark lips. Applying a few drops of olive oil on the fingertips, gently massage the affected area. By doing this the lips also become soft.
Use lip balms and lipsticks that have SPF 20. At the same time, you should keep in mind that you should not accidentally use any such lip balm, whose SPF is above 30. This can have many side effects because the lip is a very soft organ.
Also Read: How to Use Peeling Solution?