Free Google Nest Mini: When you think of a smart speaker, you probably think “Amazon Echo.” However, a close competitor to the Echo is Google’s Nest Mini – and if you’re a YouTube Premium or Google Play Music subscriber, Google is offering less smart speakers for free. What is yours to get you here:
- Make sure you have logged into your web browser with your Google Account (used for YouTube Premium or Google Play Music).
- After this just go to this website and you will immediately find out if a free nest mini is yours or not.
- If so, use the promo code given there to grab your Google Nest Mini.
To qualify for the Free Google Nest Mini, you must meet the following conditions:
- You must have been an active paid member of YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium, or Google Play Music as of May 19, 2020 and currently also a paid member.
- Additionally, that paid membership must be in the form of one of the following: a personal plan, a student plan, or a family plan where you are the head of the household.
- You will also have to encash the free Nest Mini offer by 11:00 am. On 30 June 2020, P.D.T.
But don’t wait long to redeem this offer. Google says it is “available on a first-come, first-served basis”, meaning Nest Minis may run well before the offer ends on June 30.