Ebola Knocks After Corona in Congo, Five People Dead, WHO Also Confirms

2
222
Ebola
Ebola Knocks After Corona in Congo, Four People Dead, WHO Also Confirms

Mabandaka After the global epidemic corona virus which has spread all over the world, Ebola virus has knocked in Congo. This has been confirmed by the local authorities as well as the World Health Organization. According to the information, six new cases of Congo Ebola have been reported, four of them have died.

According to the information, Congo health officials said on Monday that six new cases of Ebolavirus have been reported in the western city of Mabandaka. Five of these patients have died. Let it be said that this is the second time after the year 2018, new cases of Ebola virus have been reported in Congo.

The Director General of the World Health Organization, Tedros, said the Congo’s health ministry gave information about the Ebola virus cases. However, in the city where there have been cases of Ebola virus, no cases of coronavirus have been reported so far. However, nearly 3,000 cases of corona have been reported across the Congo so far. He said that Corona and Ebola have no relationship.

WHICH HEALTH INSURANCE IS BEST IN INDIA

Ebola is a regional disease in the tropical rainforest region of Africa, which spreads when an unstable person is exposed to fluids from the body. Symptoms include a sudden onset of fever, weakness, muscle aches, and a sore throat.

This is followed by vomiting, diarrhea, and in some cases internal and external bleeding. There is a risk of death from excessive bleeding. In humans, it is due to direct contact with infectious animals such as chimpanzees, bats and deer. source

New Ebola outbreak in Congo, already killed by measles and coronavirus

Five people have died in Mandaka, a western city 750 miles from another Ebola outbreak in the country. It is unclear how the disease emerged in the city during the lockdown.

A fresh outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus has increased in the Democratic Republic of Congo, a country that was already battling the world’s largest measles epidemic as well as coronovirus.

The Congo’s health ministry said the new Ebola outbreak has killed four people, and at least two more have been infected in Mandabaka, a city of 1.2 million people in the western part of the country. According to UNICEF, the UN agency for children, a fifth person died on Monday.

Less than two months ago, the Congo was about to declare the official end of an Ebola epidemic in the eastern part of the country, which lasted nearly two years and killed more than 2,275 people. Then, with only two days to go, a new case was found, and the outbreak could not be declared over. But officials say it is in its final stages.

It is unclear how the Vandit outbreak at the eastern end of the country originated in Ambola, Mandaka, about 750 miles west. Congo (formerly known as Zaire) is the largest country in sub-Saharan Africa, and has been under travel restrictions to prevent the spread of coronaviruses.

2 COMMENTS

Comments are closed.